This article may contain affiliate links. For details, visit our Affiliate Disclosure page.
Whether you are a professional or a simple hobbyist, among the circular saws we have reviewed, you will find the best circular saw that suits your needs.
It will be useful in order to avoid buying an oversized circular saw and therefore spending beyond your actual needs. Also fighting with an undersized item is even more harmful, so it pays to be sure of the type you need before you buy.
- Top 9 Best Circular Saws 2021 Reviews
- #1 Best Circular Saw for Beginners – Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B Circular Saw
- #2 Best Circular Saw for Homeowners – Einhell TE-CS Power X-Change Circular Saw
- #3 Best Circular Saw for DIYers – WORX WORXSAW Circular Saw
- #4 Best Circular Saw for Woodworking – Bosch CS10 Circular Saw
- #5 Best Circular Saw for Decking – Bosch CSW41 Worm Drive Circular Saw
- #6 Best Circular Saw for Cutting Concrete – WEN 3625 Circular Saw
- #7 Best Circular Saw for Plywood – SKIL 5280-01 Circular Saw
- #8 Best Circular Saw for Left-handed Persons – PORTER-CABLE PCE310 Circular Saw
- #9 Best Budget Circular Saw – GALAX PRO 12A 5500RPM Circular Saw
- Features to Consider When Choosing a Circular Saw
- Final Words
- Circular Saw Tips for Beginners
- Latest Circular Saw Bestsellers on Amazon
Top 9 Best Circular Saws 2021 Reviews
#1 Best Circular Saw for Beginners – Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B Circular Saw
- PRECISION: The Bosch CCS180B...
- POWER: The cordless saw is balanced...
- CONVENIENT: Featuring a left-blade...
The quality of Bosch’s products has been renowned in the DIY industry for many years. And this Bosch model proves these facts. Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B Circular Saw has been designed to be used with ease by those who are not experts. It always guarantees the best results, primarily thanks to its ergonomics. Comfort and handling are some main attributes of this tool.
The circular saw motor is powerful with its 850W power. It rotates the blade up to 4500rpm. Therefore, it can cut various materials sharply and precisely and with a maximum depth of 40mm. To improve the final quality of your work, use the parallel guide. It is worthy of a professional model.
An integrated knob will allow you to choose the cutting angle of the saw between 0 and 45 degrees, guaranteeing you excellent versatility. The fitting for connecting a vacuum cleaner cannot be missing to keep the worksurface always free from chips and annoying waste.
- The ergonomic and handy design
- 850W motor capable of 4500rpm
- Excellent cutting precision and with a customizable inclination
- Equipped with starter lock for safe blade replacement
- The supplied saw blade is a bit small
Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B circular saw is equipped with a SoftGrip coating that makes the handle safe. There is a starter interlock system to be activated when you want to replace the blade. All in all, this is a great choice for both beginners and experts.
#2 Best Circular Saw for Homeowners – Einhell TE-CS Power X-Change Circular Saw
- POWER X-CHANGE: The 18-Volt battery...
- POWER: 4, 200 RPM for high...
- BLADE: 6. 5 inch blade with cutting...
If you are looking for the best circular saw with an integrated workbench, Einhell has the most suitable solution for you.
The Einhell TC-TS Power X-Change circular saw has guaranteed maximum comfort while working wherever you are, thanks to the comfortable bench with integrated support. Being resealable, you can easily move it where you want, positioning it as you wish.
The motor of this circular saw has a rated power of 2000W that allows the blade to reach up to 5000 revolutions per minute. So, you can work on various types of wood and thin metal sheets with extreme ease. The diameter of the disc is 250mm and is excellent, and replacing it takes only a couple of minutes.
- Motor power of 2000W
- It reaches 5000 revolutions per minute
- Easy change of the blade in height and inclination
- Engine noise is a little excessive.
Thanks to the guide rail, your work will always be precise and clean. Besides, the blade glides over the surface, making cutting much easier.
#3 Best Circular Saw for DIYers – WORX WORXSAW Circular Saw
- [SMALL FOR A REASON] Quick, more...
- [EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE] The lever lets...
- [MADE FOR LUMBER] Excellent...
You are tired of those heavy circular saws, aren’t you? Then look at the WORX WORXSAW Circular Saw, one of the most compact and efficient on the market today!
The 500W motor offers enough power to guarantee this circular saw high versatility of use. Like the high-end products, it can reach 4500 revolutions per minute and therefore can easily cut wood, tiles, thin metals, and much more. Do not be fooled by its size, it will satisfy you!
The cuts you will get with this circular saw will always be precise and clean. You can adjust the depth up to 0.25mm. Thanks to the laser guide, you will have no problem during use. Among the other points in favor of this product, there is its robust and ergonomic design. They build the tool durable with lightweight materials and a non-slip rubber handle that gives you exceptional grip.
- 500W copper motor that reaches 4500rpm
- Robust and ergonomic design thanks to light but strong materials
- Double protection system with button lock and blade guard
- The blade is not durable
In the package, you will find with the circular saw various accessories including various blades, a parallel guide, an Allen key, and an instruction manual. These factors make this product a great choice.
#4 Best Circular Saw for Woodworking – Bosch CS10 Circular Saw
- Powerful 15-amp motor for fast,...
- Adjustable bevel and depth levers...
- Unobstructed cut line visibility...
After comparing with other models, we decided that Bosch CS10 is the best circular saw for woodworking. First, Bosch CS10 is a circular saw customized for professional quality work. It is also excellent for do-it-yourself and DIY and will guarantee you always precise and clean cuts, without knurling. The 1400 W motor is powerful and with its 16,000rpm. And it is ideal for cutting any type of wood.
You can easily adjust and replace as you wish. Bosch CS10 also has a double adjustable cutting angle to guarantee you the best versatility and precision. The design is also one of its strengths and stands out considerably compared to many other models on the market in 2021.
- Professional cutting quality and precision
- Working angle with a customizable inclination
- Light and robust
- It does not have an accessory to collect the wood chips
Bosch CS10 circular hand saw is ergonomic and lightweight that makes it usable even for long work sessions.
#5 Best Circular Saw for Decking – Bosch CSW41 Worm Drive Circular Saw
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The Bosch CSW41...
- ACCURACY: Featuring a worm drive...
- TORQUE: The saw delivers 5,300...
Bosch CSW41 is one of the best circular saws of 2021 for decking. It has excellent features that will satisfy even the most demanding people. It equips this circular saw with a powerful and reliable 1200W motor that guarantees professional results regardless of the type of wood you want to cut. It gives you the possibility to make cuts not only traditional but also freehand and oblique ones. Versatility is one of its major strengths.
The pleasant thing is that the Bosch CSW41 can also work on non-wood materials such as steel and aluminum. Like all the most valid models on the market today, its cutting depth is variable and adjustable according to your needs. And we can adapt the working angle up to 90 degrees.
- 1200W motor great for performing not only on wood
- Easily adjustable cutting depth
- Exceptional stability thanks to the ergonomic handle
- They make some parts out of a rather fragile plastic material
The ergonomic handles covered with a non-slip material allow you to have total control of the tool. So, you will get precise and linear cuts with no burrs.
#6 Best Circular Saw for Cutting Concrete – WEN 3625 Circular Saw
- Perfect for wood, tile, drywall,...
- Create beveled cuts in workpieces...
- Illuminate your line of cut and...
TACKLIFE Mini is the best hand circular saw of 2021 for cutting concrete. It is powerful, portable, and not expensive if that surprises you. Being a hand circular saw, the first thing to note is its structure. It is ergonomic and comfortable to use thanks to the side handle that allows you to use it for a long time. Combined with its low weight, it is perfect for any craft and do-it-yourself job.
Despite being such a compact circular saw, it has a respectable power of 710W. Compared to the average of 500W, it is higher and gives you the possibility to work not only on wood but also on concrete and thin sheets.
- Ergonomic structure to use with side handle
- 710W motor well above average
- The adjustable cutting depth and inclination
- Buttons are plastic and a bit fragile
In the package, you will find beside the hand circular saw three different blades that can be easily replaced depending on the work you have to do. By doing so, the cuts will always be of the best quality, precision, and cleanliness.
#7 Best Circular Saw for Plywood – SKIL 5280-01 Circular Saw
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5...
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade...
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive...
Making precise cuts with a circular saw is crucial, but it is not as easy as it sounds. SKIL 5280-01 is a reliable circular saw for all DIY enthusiasts. Even if you are not a professional, you will be interested in obtaining maximum precision in every job, even at different angles.
Thanks to the robust materials and the precision of the guide, you will have no problem cutting wood and other materials. The motor of SKIL 5280-01has a power of 1400W and is capable of 5200 revolutions per minute.
- The adjustable cutting depth and inclination
- Low price compared to many other models on the market
- Ergonomic and safe structure, with a protective wedge and SoftStart system
- Measuring rod too short
Safety is also another aspect where this SKIL 5280-01 circular saw excels. The protective wedge that adapts to the cutting depth automatically guarantees impeccable protection.
#8 Best Circular Saw for Left-handed Persons – PORTER-CABLE PCE310 Circular Saw
- 15 amp motor running at 5,500 RPM...
- Magnesium shoe, metal upper & lower...
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment...
You have a workshop or a carpentry shop and need a reliable and professional circular saw? Then the PORTER-CABLE PCE310 is one of the best options for you. The motor of this circular saw is excellent. It has a power of 1500W and can reach 4700rpm at no load. This results in an excellent cutting capacity and not only on wood but also on tiles, thin metal sheets, and plastics.
A peculiarity is that the motor, being built in pure copper, guarantees the same performance as a 1800W model while being considerably lighter. The compact shape in combination with the non-slip rubber handle guarantees maximum working comfort, even during the longest sessions.
- Compact shape and non-slip rubber handle
- Aluminum protection and nozzle for vacuum cleaner
- Depth and inclination adjustable according to needs
- Non-exhaustive instructions
All combined with an affordable price, it is no surprise that it is one of the best-selling circular saws in 2021. You only need to use it for a brief time to understand why the reviews and customer opinions on this product are so positive.
#9 Best Budget Circular Saw – GALAX PRO 12A 5500RPM Circular Saw
- Efficient and powerful motor: 12...
- Adjusting depth of cutting and...
- Laser and rip fence: An adjustable...
Are you a DIY lover and you need a circular saw but do not want to spend too much? GALAX PRO 12A 5500RPM is a tool capable of combining excellent quality at an affordable price. This portable circular saw can hold its own against many other high-cost models and has nothing to envy them.
For example, the power of its motor is 1500W and can rotate the blade at 4500rpm to guarantee clean, precise, and burr-free cuts. Then, you not only cut wood but also thin metals, tiles, and plastics.
This circular saw has several additions that will come in handy. There is the laser guide in combination with the parallel one that gives you the possibility to make linear and incredibly precise cuts.
- Suitable for cutting wood, tiles, thin metal, and plastic
- Well-built safety system to avoid accidents
- Excellent supply of accessories including a nozzle for the vacuum cleaner and other blades
- Blade guard material not excellent
They equip GALAX PRO 12A 5500RPM with an excellent double switch locking system to avoid dangerous accidents. Overall this is another fantastic option for DIYers and experts alike.
Features to Consider When Choosing a Circular Saw
Corded or Cordless Circular Saw
The circular saws running off the battery are for precision. It comes with a knife of 125 mm and is designed mainly for the processing of wood. Electric mains-powered circular saws are more performant and can attack the hardest materials of wood, thanks to the greater power that the motor can deliver compared to a battery-powered motor.
Worm Drive vs Sidewinders
Sidewinder circular saws use cylindrical motors with straight teeth in line with the rotation of the blade. They can reach quite high rotation frequencies and are characterized by being rather compact.
Circular saws with a worm drive motor or also called worm gear that has the motor positioned on the back. It transfers the power to gears perpendicular to each other, and this slows down the maximum rotation frequency that can be reached while strengthening the drive torque. This type is heavier than the sidewinder.
One of the key factors in choosing the right circular saw for you is the power delivered by the motor. The higher it is, the better the performance of the tool. The maximum achievable rotation frequency also depends on it, which in simple terms is the cutting force.
It usually includes the blade in the saw’s package and depending on the model. There are different types and thicknesses that guarantee different cutting performances. It is possible to buy different ones to make the tool more versatile.
From this point of view, most of the differences between one model and another depending on the type of power supply. Naturally, a cordless circular saw will weigh, for the same blade diameter, more than a main powered saw since we must also place the batteries on the machine body.
Bevel change allows you to adjust at what depth you want to cut based on the thickness of the material and the type of processing
Finally, you may also want to consider other features that have more to do with your comfort when using the circular saw than with its performance. However, it is a factor that should not be underestimated, since the circular saw is a tool that is also used for rather long work sessions. It is advisable to make sure you choose a product that can be used for a long time without getting too tired.
What is the best circular saw to buy?
On the market, there are many companies specialized in the production of high-quality circular saws, but some stand out. Makita, for example, stands out for the safety tools. Bosch is also very popular as it offers versatile products suitable for multiple occasions.
What is the best circular saw for home use?
Einhell TE-CS Power X-Change Circular Saw is one of the circular saws with the most affordable quality and price ratio on Amazon for home use.
Which is a better WORM drive or circular saw?
Circular saws with hyoid gears, also called hyoid drives, are like the units with a worm motor. The fundamental difference lies in the mini toothing of the gears used.
What should I look for when buying a circular saw?
As with almost any type of tool, choosing the right circular saw model essentially depends on the intended use it. Therefore, it is crucial to take into consideration factors such as power, size, ease of use, and price. We mainly intend high-quality models for professional use because they cost more, but still offer superior performance compared to the standard ones.
In this article, we have presented the nine choices for the best circular saw of 2021. Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B Circular Saw stands out for its high performance and high reliability and safety. Whether you are a professional worker or do-it-yourself lover, Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B Circular Saw will come in handy on multiple occasions. Bosch CS10 Circular Saw is another excellent choice in case you are a woodworker.
Circular Saw Tips for Beginners
Latest Circular Saw Bestsellers on Amazon
- Rubi Tools (Publisher)
- Sleeve length:short sleeve
- High quality polo shirt
- Quick Change Drill Chuck - Come...
- 140pcs Attachment & Accessory -...
- Variable Speed & Compact -...
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2022-05-24 via Amazon Product Advertising API.